Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Creating a new path by faith



How many of you are dreamers? Well I am, and I always have been. I posted this picture as an illustration of a recent dream I had. I knew there was something really interesting and specific that God wanted me to see.

Why? Because I was speaking to God in the dream.

In the dream I was walking up a staircase speaking to God. However, there were no steps to walk up until I spoke, and then, the stairs were created. Amazingly, I was walking toward God and I walked out into what looked like the edge of a cliff. Not to mention how scary it was.  

Of course, my first thought after the dream was "what did that mean"?!!!

Well, I'm so grateful for my friend Tawanda Cooper and my Apostle, Barbara Wentroble, who were there to help me better understand what God was saying to me.

Anyway, I said all of that to say this, I created this new blog for the purpose of learning more about God and what He is saying to us as people. I want to have more clarity of what He wants from me. I want to say what God is saying, to receive what God wants me to have.

However, for this to become a reality, it's going to take praying and getting into God's presence to hear what He is saying. I believe doing this will activate a Higher dimension of operating in God's creative power to fulfill His purpose in our lives.

I've discovered, I don't have to live my life based on what's happening in my life, I can create a new path by faith. I can take my situation to God and get real answers to change my situation. Not only my situation, but also the situations of others.

Faith creates a new path of change, in spite of the circumstances you're facing. The Voice of Purpose will create a path by faith to advance the kingdom of God.  To execute God's plans by declaring His will on this earth.

My question to you is: What is God saying and if you're not sure, will you begin to listen?



No comments:

Post a Comment