Wednesday, June 12, 2019

God is answering your prayers



Have any of you had a time where you stopped and asked God..."What's up with my prayers NOT being answered"?

Okay, I'm sure most of us have. At least, those of us who believe in God, anyway.

Well, I have had some amazing accomplishments in my life, especially recently. However, I still find myself questioning God about certain things which have not come to pass yet.

Anyway, I started making some changes in how I was seeking God. I would fast a few hours here and there. I mean like, subtle changes to let God know I was making adjustments to seek Him to better position myself to receive what I was believing for.

Okay, let me be a bit more transparent. I just made some adjustments today. I went as far as going over a list of possible things that could be hindering me. I released and forgave people, I began to let go of all hurt and misunderstanding that came to mind for everything that could possibly be a hinderance.

However, I am in no way saying that I had to do all of that just to get God's attention. I believe the fact that I made the effort to seek Him, He responded to me by revealing something I was totally unaware of.

Anyway, someone from work today approached me and started telling about a hit and run accident she was in. Yet, in spite of the accident, she decided to be thankful for everything on her list of things she was grateful for.  That was the first blessing, hearing that she has a list of things to be grateful for.

I thought, wow, how awesome is that. To my surprise, she began to tell me I was on that list of things she was grateful for. She went on about how she was inspired by me. Needless to say, I did not see that coming. However, it really blessed me.

I said all of that to say this, God was reminding me that my prayers are being answered. For many years, one of my prayers has been "Lord, make me and the life I live a blessing to others." God has answered this prayer.

Keep on believing.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment