Friday, May 1, 2020

RESET......



To say we've entered into a strange season is an understatement to say the least. Things have become so crazy in every facet of this world. Nothing is the same anymore or anywhere. Particularly, not knowing which way to go or in many cases, even knowing what to believe. We're all just here in the midst of everything that is unfolding, on a global scale.

In early March, in the midst of all the uncertainty, I went to the one place I knew I can always trust in. The presence of the Lord. I was on my knees declaring a state of emergency of my own soul. Long before this nation ever declared a state of emergency. I was also crying out for this entire world to repent and turn to God.

I believe we are in a season of Reset.

God is positioning us (the body of Christ) in our Kingdom assignments for this new era we've entered. Unfortunately, some are still trying to function from an old place and that's why things are not working for you. Just like Elijah declared a drought and God provided for his needs by ravens and a brook. Yet, the season also changed and later Elijah had to move from the brook Cherith and go to the widow's house. Which brings me to this question.

Have you entered into God's presence to know your next place of provision?

However, You have to be open to hear from God first, obey, and go where He has instructed. There is where you will find your provision. Finding your widow from Zarephath is the equivalent of a reset.

God told Elijah to go to the brook, but God also told him to go and find a widow. If Elijah did not seek God, hear instructions, and go, he would have died of hunger and thirst because the ravens were no longer showing up anymore. This season is about hearing from God to move into your next place.

"I call heaven and earth to witness against you this day, that I have set before thee life and death, the blessing and the curse: therefore, CHOOSE LIFE, that thou mayest live, thou and thy seed". 
(Deuteronomy 30:19 ASV)  



No comments:

Post a Comment